I thought I should paint a picture For these LAMES in the game, Tryna act Godly on social the fuck is you ? Am going global u nikkaz busy...

Music: Mlue_Jay - LAMES (FreeStyle) Mp3 & Lyrics Download

I thought I should paint a picture
For these LAMES in the game, Tryna act Godly on social the fuck is you ?

Am going global u nikkaz busy hating/
Chess game watch my next move nikka check mate/

Yeah am so fly cause I smoke that good kush/
I stay in my lane
fuck everybody hating.
All yall broke Nikkaz/
All yall fake Nikkaz/

I aint give a fuck wether you love me or you hate me nikkaz/
I make ma own moves I dont care about your bars /You nikkaz focus on bars thas why you end up bieng wack/
Yeah I follow the trend I just wana be rich/
Get the money and the fame/
Dont forget about them bitchz.

Watchu grinding for ?
You grinding for me ohh NO/
Focus on your self, I made it now u diss me ?
You so stupid I never thought you so low/
Tryna use my name cause u see a nikka winning.

You fuck with me I beat you
& let the doctors do their thing/
If you shit in my territory you end up being dead/
Mummy told me kill em yes am doing that mah/
Watch me honour your wish/
We bout to turn the tables/
Me and ma nikkaz we in we bout to fuck the whole game/
We got it under kontrol njengo gti selifikile.....


2 comments: